Friday 7 February 2014

This brief is like a continuation from a previous professional frameworks brief and runs alongside a current brief for my fmp, my previous personal development plan way pretty basic and simple yet the point I made were and are valid to me, some of the points are ones that I will continue to work on, some I have managed to succeed in and since I finished that personal development plan there are a fair few different things that I really want to work on personally and within the photographic field.

I have thought about a few different things that I still need to work on and they are
1) portfolio - print of digital??
2) website -  design and make live.
3) business cards
4) what direction do i want to go in?
5) experience

these are just a few of the different things that I have been thinking about and want to work on within this brief to help me better and further myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment